What is NTSE?
National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) is a talent search program by NCERT (National Council of Education Research and Training). This examination is conducted to assist students with high intellect and skills and aid them to achieve a better future.
To crack this exam you need to join Best Coaching in Ranchi for assured results.
- The very first compulsion to be eligible for this exam is to be an Indian national.
- Along with this, the students are expected to be registered with a State/UT board or ODL (Open Distance Learning).
- The student should be either in their 10th or 11th grade during applying for this scholarship.
- Those candidates who qualified for the scholarship in 10th grade are bid to pursue 11th standard from a recognized board and secure at least 60% of aggregate to attain the benefits under this program.
- It is mandatory of all candidates to be of age below 18 and must not be employed.
- You are expected to secure 80% and above in your boards.
You are supposed to qualify two tests for availing this scholarship. The first examination is conducted by the state board and the second examination is by NCERT. Once you qualify both these examinations, you will be eligible for receiving the scholarship.
The cut off is as follows:-
40% for general candidates and 32% for reserved category students.
The examination is stated moderate but the competition is very high. Every year 12,00,000 – 14,00,000 applicants are expected out of which only 5,000 qualifies for the next round. Here, NCERT picks up only 1,000 of them to finally own the scholarship.
Therefore, exceptional performance is mandatory for this examination. Champ Square covers the syllabus and prepares you for the examination. We have experience and results from the past that increases the certainty of availing this scholarship once done preparation with us.
You need to join Top Coaching Classes in Ranchi for best performance with high intellect and skills.
NTSE syllabus is completely based on your 10th board’s syllabus. Here to keep in mind, you simply can’t skip any chapter. You need to go through every chapter thoroughly. This exam is conducted in the month of November (State Board) and May (NCERT) respectively.
All the best for your exam.